- Brad and his men are not responsible for moving heavy or fragile furniture. If you want a refrigerator or other heavy appliance moved, have it moved before he arrives.
- Brad will leave all appliances or heavy furniture where they are and work around them.
- There is an $85 minimum repair charge on all blinds and window treatments if he is called back after installation.
- Valuables must be removed from work site prior to the start date.
- Brad and Brad Hecht Designs, LLC are not responsible for damage to any personal property.
- Children and pets are not allowed on the worksite.
- Under no circumstances are clients allowed on ladders and scaffolds.
- Brad uses high quality paint at all times. All paint estimates are for 2 coats of paint. If a client picks a high pigment color that requires extra coats of paint, there will be a charge for each extra coat of paint. If a client requests a color change, there will be a charge for each extra coat of paint applied.
- Brad is happy to do little extras like hanging fixtures or frames. However, there is a $135 per hour charge for his time. All small extras will be included in your bill.
- Brad is also happy to fix work from other contractors and there will be a charge based on the work that needs to be finished.
- With all paint jobs, there may be tiny spots that are part of the charm of a fresh coat of paint; we do not try to get rid of all of them.
- Wallpaper does occasionally show seams; if seams are going to bother you, choose paint. Also, there will be some places where wallpaper doesn’t match perfectly; if this is going to bother you, choose paint.
- Once a deposit for a paint or wallpaper job has been received, Brad will offer one free color consultation. All other design consultations will be charged at the rate of $135 per hour and will be included in your bill.
- Look at your contract carefully. If a request is not specified in your contract, it is always considered an add-on and will be charged as such.
- All final payments are due when the initial contracts are completed.
- Extras may be paid for upon the day of their completion.
- All checks will be deposited on the day of completion, no exceptions.
- Do not have us start your job unless you agree to all the conditions in this letter. We will not renegotiate them later.